Friday, September 9, 2011

The slump is over!

(well, at least kind of...)

Sometimes it's funny how things turn out in the end. Just as I'm about to finish the Assignment that ate up all my further interest in anything even remotely related to science so I could get started to get back into maintaining this Blog, Science released a bunch of Papers regarding Autralpoithecus sediba. This species was first announced last year, an announcement I somehow completely ignored back then, probably because the authors didn't put any effort into making some waky claims that could've set me up.
Anyway, I haven't looked much into the articles but I intend to do so within the next few days and report on what I think about them.

And since I have a little more time at my hands, I'll try to write about some of the other stuff that circles in head as well.