Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sediba Post: Status report

I said I was going to write something about Australopithecus sediba, and believe it or not, I still intend to. However there were two things which mainly kept me from doing so within the last weeks:

1. Time:
In the last two weeks, my studies kept me from doing anything related to A. sediba other then reading the papers.

2. My Head:
To make things worse, I got a really good Idea what I can do with this fossil. There's something really neat which I wanted to demonstrate for quite a long time now, and I think the sediba fossils are the perfect objects for this little project. However I will need some time to prepare this post properly.

And at last, I'm about to go to Leipzig at Wednesday evening, where I will have the pleasure of walking around on a scientific congress until sunday. So don't expect something related to Australpithecus sediba until next week, but I might write something about this congress if I find something interesting.

Until then, why not read something about Australopithecus sediba at "Lawn Chair Anthropology"?