Thursday, April 7, 2011

A special Announcement

This Year’s April 13th is a very special day. First of all, it’s my birthday, but there is nothing special about birthdays, since you got them each year on the same day besides, everyone has a birthday. So what makes this date so special to me this year? Well, it’s because it will be the first time that I have the honour to host the “Four Stone hearth”.



The four Stone hearth is a bi-weekly Anthropology (in the broadest sense possible)-related Blog Carnival. This means that every two weeks, one person has the duty to sum up and present a conglomeration about what happened across the whole Anthropology-Blogosphere (I hate those buzzwords). So, if you have a Blog and want to submit one of your posts, or if you found a post from which you thought it might fit within the four stone hearth, just write me an Email (my Address is somewhere on the right sidebar, or under the “about” tab). Depending on the number of submissions I might add additional Posts, even if their authors didn’t submit them on their own.


I’m really looking forward to next week and I’m pretty sure it’ll be a very interesting edition.